cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

DGW problem

JosephLord
1-Newbie

DGW problem

Hi, My ProE has developed a dislike of DWG files. I have always been able to save a drawing as a DWG, and I have always been able to import DWG sketches into sketcher. Now, my ProE crashes when I save as a DWG, and when I select the DWG I want to import into sketcher, it comes up with an error. Anyone know what this problem is?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I had the same problem about a year ago with Wildfire 3.0. However, once I upgraded to a later date code, it fixed the problem. Now, with Wilfire 4.0 I have a similar problem. When I export to a DWG it does not crash but it messes up the exported file. My workaround is to export to a "cgm" file and then re-export this file to a DWG. It's a hassle!

i have problemes to get the clean printed drawing when i make convertion between proe and autocad i work with proe and i make my drawing with proe but somme clients need to have autocad files and i export to dwg but the big probleme when they print the drawing all the line have big thikness my question is how to get the best printing drawing? PLEASE HELP MY

Our ProE supplier is currently talking to PTC about my issue. They have told them the Error message I get etc. But still no word back yet after 3 weeks, useless.
Top Tags