cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to Set, not just modify, Text/Font Slant Angle for drawings.......Wildfire 4.0

johnd59
1-Newbie

How to Set, not just modify, Text/Font Slant Angle for drawings.......Wildfire 4.0

I'm trying to get my Leroy Font for notes & dimensions on a drawing to automatically be default to a specified Slant Angle.

Where do I take care of this?.......or can I at all?

Regards in advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:johnd59)

In your drawing template go to the Format pulldown and select "Text Style Gallery". Select your default style or create a new one, then choose the "Modify" tab. Set the text angle you want and select OK. Save the template and it "should" work. I emphasize "should".

<u>

</u>
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:johnd59)

Well, this seems to work on notes, but not dimensions. I've modified my "default" text style. I place a note and the changes show up.... no problem. I place a dimension and the changes do not show up until I edit the text style on that dimension and select the SAME style... then the changes I made to that styke show up. Weird.

<u>

</u>
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
Top Tags