cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Simplified reps and BOM balloons

HeavyGen
1-Newbie

Simplified reps and BOM balloons

Working on a master assy drw with a set region BOM table. I have a couple simplified reps within the master assy. The goal is to use the simplified reps to create views for showing different areas of the whole assy and use the balloons from the original set region BOM. Is this possible? From what I can tell, simplified reps are treated as seperate assys that require their own set region BOM to display driven balloons. Is there any way around this? I imagine this has been asked a few thousand times. Working in WF 4.0.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Kevin
10-Marble
(To:HeavyGen)

The way around this is to create tables for each rep on the drawing and fix the indices for the rep tables so they match the master rep table. You can then add ballons to the reps and hide the tables for them when you are finished.
Top Tags