cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Offset Line/ Exploded Line

JN_10466759
1-Newbie

Offset Line/ Exploded Line

When creating offset lines/ exploded lines for exploded assemblies with Creo 7.0.2.0 inside Windchill, the line upon creation appears for a split second and then disappears. It doesn't appear inside the assembly nor any drawings created from the assembly. In the Model Tree, an Offset Line is created but doesn't have any adjustable settings to make it appear. 

I've adjusted virtually every setting and config and researched the problem as well to no avail.

Something to note is that this is all being done inside Windchill where the errors are occurring, When the file is taken offline with the same exact config file and settings, and I recreate the same process of putting offset lines for the exploded view, they appear.  

I assume this means there's some adjustable setting that I'm missing inside Windchill but again I'm not sure.

1 REPLY 1
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:JN_10466759)

I am not sure why it would change for a linked session, but have you checked your layers to see if you have any layers that collect curves? If so then they may be getting layered off on a rule based layer.

Top Tags