cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Wow what a difference

mganz
1-Newbie

Wow what a difference

I have used Solidworks, Inventor, UG NX4, Catia 5, AutoCAD, and have no idea what I am doing in co-create. I get some of the concepts that you dont dimension in sketches. I guess you are suppose to offset to a dimension you think you need and then if you need to change you move in the 3D world. C'Bored, C'Sunk holes, Spotfaced holes...no idea how to add unless you fully define each. and then to correctly place. Thats in part mode. Assembly contraints or mates are also add then forget...and go back and redo. I did the quick starts and they remind me of a screen door on a submarine. Is there any tuitorials that might help. I have 10+ years modelling and setting up 3D CAD systems and I am pulling my hair out on simple parts. Thank you
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags