cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

put mathcad worksheets in html

mjalali-2
1-Newbie

put mathcad worksheets in html

hi

i want to put my worksheet in my site to use other users use this worksheets

how can i do it?

is it possible by mathcad calculation serve?

how can i download it?

link of download?

plese guide me

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Mehdi,

mehdi jalali wrote:

is it possible by mathcad calculation serve?...

This software is no longer available. But you can solve your problem using Mathcad Prime 3.1 SDK.

can you guide me more?

I have not mathcad prime,do mathcad prime read mathcad worksheets?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:mjalali-2)

mehdi jalali wrote:

can you guide me more?

Mathcad Prime can convert Mathcad worksheets, but please be aware that Prime is missing key features from M15.

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

mehdi jalali wrote:

can you guide me more?

Yes and No.   The licence for Mathcad Prime includes a licence for Mathcad 15.  To convert files from Mathcad format to Prime format, you need to run a (supplied) converter program, which in turn needs Mathcad 15.   The conversion process is fairly effective, but there are still some significant differences between Prime and Mathcad, meaning not all of your Mathcad worksheets will run in Prime. 

The best way to find out is to download the Mathcad Prime trial.  This gives you 30 days of full Prime capability, after which it drops down to a mode known as Prime Express that has more limited capabilities (eg, no programming) making it nearer the original Mathcad (pre version 8?).

http://www.ptc.com/product/mathcad/free-trial

Download PTC Mathcad 15.0 Free | PTC

Stuart

thanks alot Stuart

Yes, with built-in converter in Mathcad Prime can read the old file formats. Mathcad 15 must be installed and used in the process of conversion. At the same time on a single license file, you can work with both programs - Mathcad Prime and Mathcad 15. The latest service release for Prime - is Mathcad Prime 3.1 F000, and regular Mathcad - is Mathcad 15 M040. Also you can try download and use for free Mathcad Prime Express version (30 day it will be work in a full mode and then as "Express" version in a limited mode).

More about Mathcad Prime:

http://www.ptc.com/engineering-math-software/mathcad

Free Math Software Download | PTC

More about Mathcad Prime 3.1 SDK:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad/NEW-API-for-Mathcad-Prime-3-1/td-p/12388

Video Link : 6067

thanks alot valadimir....

Is it possible to convert controls such as push button,list box,...in mathcad(that writen by vb script)?

mathcad prime has these Facilities?

thanks for guidance.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Scriptable objects are available in Mathcad 15, but not yet available in Prime.

Mike

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

mehdi jalali wrote:

Is it possible to convert controls such as push button,list box,...in mathcad(that writen by vb script)?

mathcad prime has these Facilities?

As Mike say, they're not available in Prime.  The best way to find out what Prime 3.1 will do is to download the 30-day trial (which reverts to Prime Express after 30 days) and play with it.   In the meantime, you could look at the Migration Guide; Section 3 gives a list of the supported and unsupported features.   There's a link to the document here: Mathcad Prime 3.1 "Migration Guide" guide  (it's also included in the trial software).

Stuart

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II

mehdi jalali wrote:

hi

how can i do it?

Roger's ears must have been burning ...

Customer feedback

Stuart

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:StuartBruff)

StuartBruff wrote:

mehdi jalali wrote:

hi

how can i do it?

Roger's ears must have been burning ...

Customer feedback

Stuart

No doubt. However, I cannot believe that this features is even are being discussed, before Prime has all the features that Mathcad 15 has!!!!

Mike

Top Tags