cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Is it possible to integrate AMU data in Thingworx analytics for predictive analysis

Suraj_Patil
15-Moonstone

Is it possible to integrate AMU data in Thingworx analytics for predictive analysis

has anyone integrated the AMU dataset in Thing Worx analytics for predictive analysis use case?

has anyone came across such use case where there is requirement like this?

in PTC release advisor i didn't find any compatibility of AMU and Thing Worx analytics.

if anyone can answer this, that would be great help.

to continue to this, is it possible to integrate DPM dataset to Thing Worx Analytics for model training?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Suraj

I asked around, this is the answer we came up with :

To our knowledge, AMU and Thingworx Analytics have not been tested together. We're assuming they can be installed on the same server, but we can't guarantee it. However, what we know is they don't functionally integrate with one another. Meaning that using the out-of-the-box functionality, AMU and Analytics don't communicate with one another. Same goes with DPM (with Analytics).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Suraj

I asked around, this is the answer we came up with :

To our knowledge, AMU and Thingworx Analytics have not been tested together. We're assuming they can be installed on the same server, but we can't guarantee it. However, what we know is they don't functionally integrate with one another. Meaning that using the out-of-the-box functionality, AMU and Analytics don't communicate with one another. Same goes with DPM (with Analytics).

Top Tags