cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Thingworx: from mashup to AMU or RTPPM screen

RC_9948796
3-Visitor

Thingworx: from mashup to AMU or RTPPM screen

Is it possible to be in the mashup screen and use a button or command that takes the user to a specific AMU or RTPPM screen?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi RC

I'm reaching teams to see if anyone has a better way of doing it. Based on what I know, I think it's only partly possible. What I mean by "partly" is I think you could do it but without the menu on the left & user at the top.

For example, this link should open the AMU Asset Monitoring Dashboard but without the menu & user panels. The ones I tried seemed to work fine, but I can't guarantee everything will work 100% as expected if you open them like this.

If I get a better or different answer from someone else, I'll add it in another reply here.

If you want to open a specific screen with the top & left panels, see this other forum post where I explain how to do it.

Hi RC

It has been a while since a tentative answer was given. Do you have an update on this? Have you tried the solution given?

Top Tags