cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

License Transfer to a new computer

JS_2927046
1-Newbie

License Transfer to a new computer

In 2009, I purchased ProE Wildfire 4, student version for non commercial uses. For the past fourteen years it has been running on a 32 bit computer under Windows 7 successfully, in support of my various hobbies.
I am planning to decommission this computer and replace it with a 64 bit machine with an i7 processer running windows 10 or 11.
I have two questions:
1. Will this student version of ProE wildfire 4 run under Windows 10 or 11 on a 64 bit machine?
2. What is the process for moving the program and its license to a new computer?
Any advice you have concerning this transfer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best regards.
John Steere

1 REPLY 1
jchelle
15-Moonstone
(To:JS_2927046)

Hi JS_2927046 ,

Proe Windfire 4.0 is no more available for download and no more supported by PTC whatever the OS is.

You can access to PTC Education web page to get access to the different options for student version of Creo Parametric running on Windows 10 and 11  , but also access to the link for Free Software .

If such information answers your question, please feel free to close this discussion using Accepted Solution .

Bests regards

Jean-Claude

Top Tags