cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

2024-05-10 Friday Humor (You might, you might not...)

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

2024-05-10 Friday Humor (You might, you might not...)

I've got a bunch of splitting to do this weekend. What's on your to do list? (Or honeydew list?)

You might be an engineer if:

You take a cruise so you can go on a personal tour of the engine room.

In college, you thought Spring Break was metal fatigue failure.

The salespeople at the local computer store can't answer any of your questions.

At an air show, you know how fast the skydivers are falling.

5 REPLIES 5
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Planning on helping the wife make strawberry jam. We are picking up 6 gallons of strawberries in the morning.

Other activities will be working on our summer trip with 4 grandkids to NYC and Boston after July 4th. Two days in NYC and then 4 days in the Boston area. Maybe go see Plymouth Rock and Mayflower2, Salem haunted house tour, head west to Old Sturbridge Village and a drive north to Maine. That will get one more state off my 50 visited, it will put me at 46 visited. Still have Hawaii, Louisiana, North Dakota and Wisconsin to go.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:BenLoosli)

Why does it seem like North Dakota is always on everybody last five list?   🙂

Poor neglected North Dakota....

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BenLoosli)

Ben is doing more this summer alone than I have done in the past 10 years all together!!!  Maybe that's a slight exaggeration...maybe not.!

I'll probably mow, then maybe start digging out the grassy area (that's just mud) that I am going to make a stone pathway.

You might be an engineer if you run a saw mill and split wood just for fun.

Dan_Mc
3-Visitor
(To:Dan_Mc)

20240421_155434.jpg

Top Tags