cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Problem with an extension that send a blob file to Azure IoT Hub

dbologna
11-Garnet

Problem with an extension that send a blob file to Azure IoT Hub

Ho All,

I create a extension that send a blob file to repository in Azure  IoT Hub, when i run the service on Thingworx it fails with the following error:

ErrorCode(3a3c069c-6ae1-47d6-81ca-31cf8080667b), Cause(org/reactivestreams/Publisher), Reason(A Java class definition was not found at runtime.), Possible Resolutions([1]=Add the Jar file that contains the missing class in your Extension packaging zip., [2]=Add the Jar file that contains the missing class in your Extension manifest file as a Jar Resource.)

All the jar file used into extension are part of extension. I don't known what jar files are missing.

BR

Dimitri

Dimitri

2 REPLIES 2

Check the meta.xml file... whether all the names are matching with JAR file names.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:dbologna)

Hi @dbologna.

It would be helpful for you to provide your use case details.  Without knowing the details, it sounds like you may be complicating the solution.  Why would you need to write an extension for this given the functionality that is already available OOTB?  Are you using an older version of ThingWorx/Azure IoT Hub?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags