cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ThingWorx 9.3 Labelchart XAxis Format for MM/DD

RL_9400154
2-Guest

ThingWorx 9.3 Labelchart XAxis Format for MM/DD

Hello, I am pretty new for Thingworx, I am using the Labelchart widget and would like to change the XAxis marker format from DD/MM to MM/DD to line up my host server setup, now my system shows MM/DD/YYY but my Labelchart X Axis shows DD/MM, the setting for the Labelchart is as follow:

XAxisLabelType: DateTime, XAxisFormat is MM/DD and XAixsField is dt, this setting is always shows DD/MM on my XAxis, only when I changed the XAxisField to nCount, I will get the MM/DD but the XAxis is not line up with current time. Seems the Labelchart cannot be localized

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Surya_Tiwari Thanks for getting back, I actually figured out it is the application locked down the dt with using query, indeed if I don't choose dt but just nCourt, the MM/DD works.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @RL_9400154   Look at the below reference article.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS341400

@Surya_Tiwari Thanks for getting back, I actually figured out it is the application locked down the dt with using query, indeed if I don't choose dt but just nCourt, the MM/DD works.

Top Tags