cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

How do I change the version of a project or sandbox file to 2.0?

DK_10831057
6-Contributor

How do I change the version of a project or sandbox file to 2.0?

The current version is 1.xx, but I want to change the version to 2.0 and 3.0 What's the method?

Example: Checkpoint

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ssaul
15-Moonstone
(To:anursingh)

I think @DK_10831057 wants to set a project revision to something higher than 1.xx.

The project revision is set on a checkpoint or snapshot.

As far as I know, other than for a member, it is not possible to do this - it is done automatically on a checkpoint or snapshot.

When checking in a member, it is possible (with some restrictions) to set the member revision to 2.xx or something else.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi DK_10831057,

Welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question. 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Anurag 

ssaul
15-Moonstone
(To:anursingh)

I think @DK_10831057 wants to set a project revision to something higher than 1.xx.

The project revision is set on a checkpoint or snapshot.

As far as I know, other than for a member, it is not possible to do this - it is done automatically on a checkpoint or snapshot.

When checking in a member, it is possible (with some restrictions) to set the member revision to 2.xx or something else.

Top Tags