cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

OSLC Integration with IBM DNG using Windchill Modeler

AarushiS
6-Contributor

OSLC Integration with IBM DNG using Windchill Modeler

Hi,

I am using PTC Windchill Modeler, where I have added the OSLC license file to use OSLC to integrate it with IBM DNG. I have followed the steps given in OSLC integration with IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (ptc.com) but after entering credentials it shows the following error: “The remote server returned an error: (401) unauthorized”.

Can anyone help in fixing this or has an idea about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

• Double-check the credentials you’ve entered during the integration setup. Make sure they are accurate and match the user account in DNG.
  • Ensure that the user account has the necessary permissions to access DNG resources via OSLC.
  • Verify that there are no network issues or firewall restrictions preventing communication between PTC Windchill Modeler and DNG.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

• Double-check the credentials you’ve entered during the integration setup. Make sure they are accurate and match the user account in DNG.
  • Ensure that the user account has the necessary permissions to access DNG resources via OSLC.
  • Verify that there are no network issues or firewall restrictions preventing communication between PTC Windchill Modeler and DNG.

Thank you for the solution.

Top Tags