cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill PDMLink integration with Oracle - JD Edwards (ERP)

NA_WCA
5-Regular Member

Windchill PDMLink integration with Oracle - JD Edwards (ERP)

Has 

I'm reaching out to inquire if anyone within our community has experience or knowledge about successfully integrating Windchill PDM Link with Oracle JD Edwards, particularly focusing on a one-way flow of Engineering change information into JDE.

Specifically, I'm interested in understanding if anyone has accomplished this integration and, if so, which plugin was utilized – ERP Connector or ESI? It would be immensely valuable to know about the implementer or the team who managed to achieve this integration successfully.

Despite my efforts to research online, I've struggled to find concrete references or documentation regarding the integration of Windchill PDMLink with JD Edwards. Therefore, any guidance, insights, or  firsthand experiences shared would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
jfelkins
12-Amethyst
(To:NA_WCA)

Hello 

At FELCO Solutions, we've developed a specialized integrator for Windchill known as the FELCO Solutions PLM Integrator, designed to facilitate seamless data transmission to third-party applications. Built with our customers' ease of use in mind, our integrator smoothly sends WTPart or CAD structures to your ERP system during the release process using web services. It efficiently manages attachments, viewables, and primary content through Base64 technology. Moreover, it streamlines the retrieval of routing information from the ERP system for workflow processes.

For more information, please go to the link below.

https://www.felcosolutions.com/plm-integrator

Top Tags