cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

3d model

bxu
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

3d model

Hi,

I am still new proe user. I spent a lot time to make this model, but could not get it. Anyone would like to help me?

I want to create a 3d model which is a strip 12 mm x 0.3 mm on section. Strip will be pull from dispenser, and go through 4 wheel.

see the image below:

I 20150903152644990.jpg

Attached coil file which including coil feature and copied face of 4 wheels.

I appreciate your help.

Bill

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I didn't open your file, but would try to create a datum curve that goes through all the necessary pullies and then use a sweep protrusion 12x.3 using the constant cross section option, that uses the datum curve as the driver to generate the model.  As you create the curve, you will need to maintain tangency throughout - or the model will fail.

I think if you can get a single curve that is nice and tangent all the way through, then it should only take two features to create the entire model.

Bob

Top Tags