cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

I can`t plot the graphic

jjjjvb
1-Newbie

I can`t plot the graphic

Mathcad15 M010

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:jjjjvb)

The |..| operator was set to 'matrix determinant' not 'absolute value' (look up in help, usually right-click and select, but in this case I had to cut the long expression in the second equation, substitute a dummy variable, set | | to abs and then paste the original value back in.

Stuart

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:jjjjvb)

The |..| operator was set to 'matrix determinant' not 'absolute value' (look up in help, usually right-click and select, but in this case I had to cut the long expression in the second equation, substitute a dummy variable, set | | to abs and then paste the original value back in.

Stuart

thank you for fast answer.

Is there any other way to avoid divide by zero in denominator exclude subtraction from sine infinity small value?

jvm jjjvb wrote:

thank you for fast answer.

Is there any other way to avoid divide by zero in denominator exclude subtraction from sine infinity small value?

No worries.

Yes. Examination of the equation reveals that there is a simplification at Fd = 0. The easy way to deal with it is to move the expression into a function and handle Fd=0 as a special case.

Stuart

Top Tags