cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo + for University Plus Edition

juangarcia
11-Garnet

Creo + for University Plus Edition

Dear PTC,

I have an inquire about the possibility of including the new CREO+ in the license package "University Plus Edition"; I have been a satisfied user of your software with the University Plus Edition, and I recently learned about the introduction of CREO+. The enhanced features and capabilities it offers align perfectly with the evolving needs in the academic field. 

PTC has the idea to add CREO+ to the current license package 'University Plus Edition' for future works?

Thanks for the time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi all,

At this time, PTC will not be providing Creo+ to academia, but is it on our roadmap for the future.  We are excited about the release of Creo+ and believe it will help with adoption of Creo in schools.  

Thanks,

Mark

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

I have also been waiting to see if there will be educational licensing available for high school First Robotics teams. We moved from Inventor to Onshape last year but I would really like to move our team to Creo+.

@Alex_Cazacu Please take a look.

Hi,

what are the enhanced features and capabilities of CREO+ ? Please list them in detail.

Martin Hanák

Hi, Martin,

So.. Having CREO+ means having a SaaS (Software as a Service), which provides a competitive advantage for teamwork with concurrent engineering, and for the enviroment of students it is a good idea. CREO+ is similar to Onshape, but with the potential of what we know in CREO Parametric.

@juangarcia wrote:

Hi, Martin,

So.. Having CREO+ means having a SaaS (Software as a Service), which provides a competitive advantage for teamwork with concurrent engineering, and for the enviroment of students it is a good idea. CREO+ is similar to Onshape, but with the potential of what we know in CREO Parametric.

Hi,

thank you for providing detailed information. Personally, I don't believe Creo+ will be rolled out to schools anytime soon. Among other things, also because this platform is at its "starting point".

Martin Hanák

Hi all,

At this time, PTC will not be providing Creo+ to academia, but is it on our roadmap for the future.  We are excited about the release of Creo+ and believe it will help with adoption of Creo in schools.  

Thanks,

Mark

mcbooya
4-Participant
(To:mfischer)

I hope so. The biggest issue my students have is collaborating on a design and sharing files (and of course not sharing the correct files or all of them that are required).

Top Tags